quinta-feira, 6 de março de 2014

Música do dia


Lets Hear It For The Boy

My baby, he don't talk sweet 
He ain't got much to say 
But he loves me, loves me, loves me 
Oh know that he loves me anyway

And maybe he don't dress fine 
But i don't really mind 
'cuz every time he pulls me near 
I just wanna cheer:

(chorus) 
Let's hear it for the boy 
Oh, let's give the boy a hand 
Let's hear it for my baby 
You gotta understand 
Maybe he's no romeo 
But he's my loving one man show 
Let's hear it for the boy!

My baby may not be rich 
He's waching every dime 
But every night he holds me 
And we always have a real good time

And maybe he sings off key 
That's all right by me 
But what he does, he does so well 
Makes me wanna yell:

(chorus)

oh he no score at bowlaramma 
still you gotta thank his momma

whoa whoa ohh ohh ohh
lets hear it for the boy......

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário